Covid Crisis Scholarship: Due to the devastation caused by the ongoing Corona epidemic in the country, the condition of the country and the citizens of the country has become very bad. Due to Kovid-19, a very bad effect has been seen in the education of children. Many children want to study further in their life, but due to financial condition and bad circumstances, they have to leave their studies in the middle, in such a situation, the government has started a scheme for the students called Kovid Crisis Scholarship. Scholarship amount will be provided to the students through the Covid Crisis Scholarship Scheme. Let us know all the information related to the scheme
You can apply till this date (Last Date)
Let us tell you, this scholarship will be provided to the 10th pass students. In this 10th pass students, 12th, graduation and post graduation students can also apply. The Covid Crisis Scholarship was started on 26 March 2022. The last date to apply for this scheme has been fixed on 30 April 2022. Any student who wants to apply for this scholarship can fill the application form through online medium through their mobile and computer.
Scholarship amount of this amount will be given to the students
Through the Kovid Crisis Scholarship, those students will be able to get the scholarship whose parents or household bread earner has died due to corona epidemic. A scholarship amount of 50 thousand rupees will be provided to the student through the Covid Crisis Scholarship. The application of the scheme will be completed through online mode.
Know the eligibility of Kovid Crisis Scholarship ()
- Any applicant who is a domicile of the state of India can apply for this scheme.
- Children from the same family who have lost their parents or an earning member of the family from January 2020 onwards will be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students whose family members may have lost their employment or job due to Corona.
How to Apply Online for Covid Crisis Scholarship (Application Process)
- Firstly the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme www.buddy4study.com.
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to login using your registered ID.
- After which the students will directly reach the page of Kovid Crisis Aid Scholarship Form.
- Now click on Start Application to fill the application form.
- After clicking, fill the information asked in the application form on the new page.
- After that you upload the documents asked in the form.
- After filling all the information click on submit button.
To get information about more such government schemes visit our website Do bookmark it.
Stay tuned to Janta Yojana for more important updates.