- 8951 patients were also cured in 24 hours
- 1390 patients admitted in hospitals
Covid Cases in Delhi: Within 24 hours, 17335 new cases of corona virus have been reported in New Delhi. The infection rate has now reached 17.73% in the state. There have also been 9 deaths due to this deadly virus. At the same time, active cases have increased to 39873.
Kanpur IIT professor Dr Manindra Agarwal has said that Delhi and Mumbai will have the peak of the third wave of corona in the next 10 days. He told that there are about 30,000 to 50,000 corona cases in both the cities.
According to Dr Aggarwal, by the end of this month, the third wave of corona will peak in India. From 4 to 8 lakh new cases will come up in a day. He said that by the end of March, 10 thousand to 20 thousand new cases of corona are expected to come daily in India. Dr Aggarwal said that expect fewer corona patients to be admitted in hospitals.
orders to increase beds in hospitals
In view of the increasing COVID-19 cases, the Delhi government has ordered to increase the Covid beds in its nine hospitals from the existing 3,316 to 4,350.
Know where how many beds were increased
1. Indira Gandhi Hospital – increased from 1181 to 1500 beds
2. Lok Nayak Hospital + Guru Nanak Eye Center + Ramlila Maidan – increased from 650 to 750 beds
4. Burari Hospital – increased from 300 to 400
5. Rajiv Gandhi Super Specialty Hospital – increased from 150 to 300
6. Ambedkar Nagar Hospital – increased from 135 beds to 200
7. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital – increased from 100 to 150 beds
8. Deepchand Bandhu Hospital – increased from 100 to 150 beds
9. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Hospital – increased from 100 beds to 150 beds
Stay Tuned to Janta Yojana for more latest news.