Delhi Majdur Shramik Bhatta: To provide financial assistance to the construction workers of the state at the time of lockdown by the Delhi government. Delhi Mazdoor Workers Allowance Scheme was started, through which the government to provide financial support to the construction workers of the weaker income group of the state. 5000 rupees is providing the benefit of allowance, the decision to start it was taken in the meeting of Construction Workers Welfare Board chaired by Delhi Labor Minister Gopal Rai. Delhi Majdur Shramik Bhatta Under the scheme, the government is once again providing financial assistance to the construction workers registered in the scheme due to the extended lockdown till May this year, for which those workers who have not yet applied in the scheme can register themselves on the official website of Delhi. You will be able to get the benefit of tax scheme.
Delhi Majdur Shramik Bhatta
The Delhi government provides financial support to the citizens of all sections of the state by introducing new schemes, in such a situation, in the unorganized areas of the state, amid the lockdown imposed till May 3 to keep the citizens safe from corona infection in the country. In order to provide financial support to the construction workers associated with the construction workers who maintain themselves and their families with daily wages, the Delhi government is providing them the benefit of an allowance of Rs 5000. For which a budget of Rs 100 crore has been set by the government for better operation of the scheme (Delhi Majdur Shramik Bhatta).
Benefits of Delhi Majdur Shramik Bhatta
The information about the benefits to be given to the registered workers in the Delhi Mazdoor Shramik Sahayata Yojana is as follows.
- The construction workers associated with the unorganized sectors of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Through the scheme, an allowance amount of Rs 5000 will be provided to the workers of Delhi to provide financial support to the workers due to the lockdown.
- The assistance amount given under the Delhi Mazdoor Labor Allowance Scheme will be transferred to the applicant’s account through DBT.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, applicants will be able to apply in the scheme through online medium while sitting at home.
Mazdoor Labor Allowance Scheme Delhi Eligibility
- Workers applying for Delhi Mazdoor Shramik Sahayata Yojana should be permanent residents of Delhi.
- Under the scheme, only the workers working in the unorganized sectors will be eligible for the applicant.
- No matter how many labor members of a family are there in this scheme, but only one person will be considered eligible for the application.
- The construction workers applying for the scheme must be members of BOCW.
- The applicant worker must have an account in the bank, which should be linked to his Aadhar card.
Delhi Mazdoor Workers Allowance Scheme Online Application
Applicants for applying in the Delhi Mazdoor Shramik Allowance Scheme can apply by reading the online application process described here.
- First of all applicant of Delhi government official website Visit on
- Now on the home page 5000 allowance for construction labor worker have to click on.
- now you Submit You have to click on the button.
- After this, on the next page, you have to click on the link of Click in English or Hindi language according to your convenience.
- After which the application form will open on your screen.
- Here you have to fill all the information asked in the form carefully and submit the form.
- In this way your application process in the scheme will be completed.
To get information about more such government and non-government schemes visit our website. Do bookmark it.
Stay tuned to Janta Yojana for more important updates.