Do you want to know what is Cane UP and E-Ganna mobile app? If yes, then this post is for you. Get all the details about Cane UP Enquiry Portal and E Ganna mobile application for farmers in this guide.
The Uttar Pradesh government has taken a new step for the convenience and transparency of the farmers. Through this step, an important portal related to sugarcane farmers, Cane UP, and a mobile app, E-Ganna were released by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath.
Farmers in Uttar Pradesh will be able to get all the information related to sugarcane easily through the E ganna portal and app. Through this app, information about sugarcane survey, basic quota, speculation, issue of ganna calendar, and details of sugarcane supply of all sugarcane farmers of Uttar Pradesh was made available on it.
What is Cane UP Web Portal & E-Ganna Mobile App
According to the information received from the department, the e-ganna app has been developed to facilitate the farmers and bring transparency. In this app, the complete data of farmers related to sugarcane is available on this portal and app. For the convenience of farmers, the Cane UP web portal, and E Ganna app have been released.
With the facility of app and portal, now farmers will not have to make rounds to sugarcane committee offices and farmers will be able to get complete information sitting at home,
The www.caneup.in web portal and E-ganna app have all kinds of information related to cane survey, basic quota, speculation, sugarcane calendaring, issue of sugarcane slips, and sugarcane supply. You will be able to get all such information easily through the portal or app.
How To Login On Cane UP
If you want to log in on the Cane UP portal, then follow the steps given below.
- To get information on this portal, first, you have to go to the web portal at https://caneup.in.
- On the homepage, go to the login section that you can see on the bottom right.
- Now, enter your details like username and password and enter the Captcha code.
- Then, click on the “Login” button to submit your details.
- In this way, you will be able to log in easily.
- Once logged in, you can check all the related information on this web portal.
How To Download E-Ganna Mobile App
If you want to download or install the E Ganna application, then follow the steps given below.
- You have to first go to the Google Play Store or the website of the department.
- Now search for the “E-Ganna” app. The app will appear on the mobile screen.
- Tap on the “Install” button to get this app on your smartphone.
- When the app is installed, open the app on your mobile.
- Set up your account by choosing the appropriate options from the screen.
- Then, enter your UGC code and finish adding your farmer account.
- Now get all the information related to sugarcane from this.
Here we have told you about the Cane UP web portal and E-Ganna mobile application. If you still have any kind of question or doubt related to this information, then you can share it through the comment box. Keep visiting Janta Yojana to get more useful posts. See you next time with another useful post.