E-Karma Scheme Registration: To provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state, various schemes are being operated by the Haryana government, which will reduce the unemployment rates in the state. Through one such scheme, the government has decided to provide free training facility to the students studying in colleges to complete their education. e-karma scheme registration has been initiated. Under this scheme, students have to study in college to get employment after education. 4 to 6 months Free lancing facility will be provided in different areas according to their interest till the time the students of the state will be given this benefit. e-karma portal official website of ekarmaindia.com But you have to register yourself.
Students registered on the eKarma portal will be able to get the benefits under the scheme, what eligibility and documents they will need for registration on the portal and students will be able to know information about registering on the portal through this article.
Know what is e-karma scheme
Through the E-Karma scheme, the state government is setting up centers of excellence in colleges for the students to get employment through training, so that the students will be able to develop skills through free-lancing and they can do with their education- By taking training together, you will be able to easily get employment in whatever field you are interested in. After the completion of the training, the students will also be given a training certificate. operation of this scheme App Works Solution Pvt Ltd studying in the state college to get the benefit of which is being done by 18 years to 30 years After completing the process of registration on the e-Karma portal, students of the age of 50 years will be able to choose the online courses available on the portal. By availing the facility of training under the E-Karma scheme, students will be able to stand on their feet by becoming self-reliant in the future.
Haryana e Karma Yojana : Details
|scheme name||Haryana e-karma scheme|
|embarked upon||by Haryana Government|
|application medium||online process|
|Objective||Facilitate free training to provide employment opportunities|
|training period||4 to 6 months|
Haryana e-karma scheme benefits of
The information about the benefits available to the registered students under the Haryana E-Karma Yojana is as follows.
- Through this scheme, students will be provided free training to get employment along with education.
- Employment opportunities will be increased for the students.
- On this e-Karma portal, students will be able to choose courses according to their interest for training.
- Under the scheme, centers of excellence will be established in the college for free lensing training.
- Under the E-Karma scheme, 4 to 6 months training will be provided to the students.
- Along with the completion of education, a certificate will also be given to the students on completion of the training.
- Under this scheme, after training, students will be able to earn through free lending platform.
- Training will be provided to about 3000 students through the scheme.
- By getting employment, students will be able to move ahead in future by becoming self-reliant.
- Employment opportunities will be boosted in the state and unemployment rates will come down.
Haryana e Karma Yojana eligibility of
For registration on the e-Karma portal, the applicant is required to fulfill its prescribed eligibility, the information of which is as follows.
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- of the state 18 years to 30 years Students of the age of Rs. will be eligible to apply in the scheme.
- Under the scheme, students studying in a state college or college dropouts will also be able to apply.
- Students of other state will not be able to apply in the scheme.
E-Karma Scheme Documents
For applying in the scheme, the applicant must have all the important documents like
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Identity Card (Voter ID, Pan Card)
- residence certificate
- educational qualification certificate
- income certificate
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Haryana e-karma scheme online registration like this
To get employment opportunities under Haryana e-Karma scheme, students who want to register in the scheme, they will be able to register online after reading the process mentioned here.
- For this, the applicant must first apply for Haryana E-Karma. official website Visit on
- Now the home page will open on your screen, here you have to Join EKarma You have to click on the link.
- Now on the new page you Registration You have to click on the option.
- After which the registration form will open on your screen.
- Here you will get all the information asked in the form like Centre, Your Name, Number, Email ID, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Educational Qualification etc. to be filled.
- Now you have to upload the scanned copy of all the documents asked in the form.
- After this, you have to read the terms and conditions attached to the form declaration box by staying in submit You have to click on the button.
- In this way the process of registration in your scheme will be completed.
e-karma Login to the portal like this
To login to the portal, applicants will be able to login after reading the process described here.
- Applicants first of Haryana e-karma official website Visit on
- Now on the home page login You have to click on the option.
- Now the login form will open on the next page.
- Here you have to enter your username and password and click on the login option.
- In this way your login process on the portal will be completed.
Procedure to apply for courses on the portal
- Applicants first of Haryana e-karma official website Visit on
- Now on the home page Courses You have to click on the link.
- After which the list of all the courses will open on your screen.
- Here as per your interest, for whichever course you want to apply, you have to click on that course below. Apply Now You have to click on the link.
- After which the enrollment form will open on your screen.
- Here you have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly and read the guidelines and click on the submit button.
- In this way you will be able to apply for the course of your choice.
Process to view training centers list
The facility to see the list of training centers has also been provided on the portal, in which you will be able to see the information of any training center you want to get.
- First of all you need to know about Haryana E-Karma official website Must visit.
- Now the home page will open on your screen.
- Now on the home page Training Centers You have to click on the link.
- After which the list of training centers will open on your screen in the next page.
Question/answer related to e-karma scheme registration
Haryana E Karma Yojana is a scheme started by the state government for the students studying in the college, through which the government is also providing free lancing training to the students to get easy employment along with education, so that they can get their interest. By taking training accordingly, you will be able to get employment in the same field.
Its official website for registration in e-Karma scheme ekarmaindia.com Is.
Under the Haryana e-Karma scheme, students will be provided free lancing training in different fields in the college in 4 to 6 months, along with a certificate will also be provided to them after training, which will make it easier for them to get employment. .
The applying students should be permanent residents of Haryana, whose Age 18 Years to 30 Years should be between
For information or problem related to eKarma scheme, the applicant Helpline Number : +91-8283806888 Can contact.
e-karma scheme registration We have provided all the information related to you through our article and we hope that this information will be very useful for you, for this, if you like our article or have any question related to it, then you can leave your comment in the comment box below. You can ask questions, we will do our best to answer your questions.
Stay tuned to Janta Yojana for more important updates.