FCS UP Ration Card List 2021: Ration Card, also known as Food Security Card is one of the most important identity documents in India. A Food Security Card is necessary to benefit from the food supplies that the government provides to the cardholders.
The Uttar Pradesh government from time to time issues the ration card list of the beneficiaries of the ration given under the National Food Security Mission (NFSA). This Food Security Card list includes the names of APL/BPL and AAY category ration cardholders.
If you had applied for getting a new food security card or changed the old card, then you can check your name in this UP Ration Card List 2021. In this article, we will tell you step-by-step how to find your or others’ name in the online Food Security Card list on the UP FCS website and see the NFSA eligibility list.
FCS UP Ration Card List 2021
This year’s new Food Security Card list has been issued by the Food and Logistics Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. This list includes the names of all newly created ration card holders and old ration cardholders.
Ration given under National Food Security Mission, Antyodaya Anna Yojana, and other state and central schemes like pulses, rice, grains, sugar, etc. is distributed with the help of ration card.
In the UP ration card list, the cardholders are divided into three categories according to their economic status. A separate type of ration card has been arranged for the identification of each category. These three categories are BPL, APL, and AAY.
FCS UP Ration Card Overview
|Name of the service||Uttar Pradesh Ration Card|
|Department||FCS (Food and Civil Supplies) Department|
|Beneficiaries||People who are living below the poverty line|
|Objective||Providing ration at a subsidized rate through government distribution|
UP Ration Card Types
There are three different types of ration cards or Food Security Cards issued by the government. Here are the details about different Food Security Cards.
1. BPL Card UP (Below Poverty Line)
In this list, people living below the poverty line are included. Which person will be included in the BPL list is determined on the basis of the conditions set by the NITI Aayog. The ration is provided to BPL cardholders under NFSA at a very nominal cost (Rs 2 per kg).
2. APL Card UP (Above Poverty Line)
Such persons who are earning more than the prescribed limit of the poverty line, are included in the list of APL Ration Card. The ration is distributed by the government to the people included in this list at a price less than the market rate.
3. AAY Card UP (Antyodaya Ann Yojana)
Antyodaya Anna Yojana was started to provide ration and food items to such people who are extremely poor and do not have any permanent source of income. AAY Food Security Cardholders also get food items at the rate of Rs 2 per kg like BPL cardholders.
Value of Ration Given Under NFSA
- Wheat:- Rs.2.00 per kg
- Rice:- Rs.3.00 per kg
- Sugar:- Rs.13.50 per kg
How To Check Your Name In FCS UP Ration Card List 2021 Online
With the help of FCS UP, the supply website of the Food and Civil Supplies Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh, it is very easy to check your name in the FSC card list and check your eligibility for NFSA. By following the steps given below, you can see the list of all the ration cards listed in the NFSA of your area.
- First of all, open the official website of UP Food Department fcs.up.gov.in on your mobile or laptop.
- On the homepage of NFSA, click on the “Eligibility List” option.
- On this page, the district-wise list of Uttar Pradesh Food Security Cards will open in front of you. Select your district from this list.
- After selecting your district in the district-wise UP Ration Card List, the list of Tehsils and Blocks will be open in front of you according to urban and rural areas. Select your region from this list.
- According to your selected area, the list of names of ration dealers (distributors) of that area will open. In this list, select the name of the ration distributor shopkeeper of your area.
- As soon as you click on the name of the ration dealer, you will get a list of the names of all the ration card holders listed in NFSA in that dealer’s area.
- Search your name on this list. If your name is found, then by clicking on it, you can see all the information related to your ration card.
How To Check UP Ration Card NFSA Eligibility
You can also check NFSA eligibility directly on the website of FCS Uttar Pradesh with the help of your Food Security Card number or other information.
- Visit nfsa.up.gov.in to find your name in the NFSA eligibility list on the FCS UP portal.
- On this page, you will get the option to search name by ration card number or other details. You can choose the option at your convenience.
- If you choose to search name by card number, then you will be asked to fill in the ration card number and captcha code. After entering the requested information, click on the Search button.
- If you choose to search your name from other details, then you will be asked information like district, area, development block, type of card, name of the head, etc.
- If you are eligible for ration under NFSA, then its details will come in front of you.
Documents Required To Apply UP Ration Card
If you want to apply for a food security card in Uttar Pradesh, then you are going to need the following documents.
- Completed Application Form
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Bank account details (Bank account number, IFSC code, Account holder name) / Photocopy of passbook.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Affidavit certificate related to serial number 10 to 11 of departmental application form serial number “A”. (Oath certificate is included in the application form itself)
- Photograph of all family members
- Aadhar card number of all the members in the family who have Aadhar cards.
UP Food Security Card Latest Data
|Total Antodaya card||4091279|
|Total Antodaya Beneficiary||12837114|
|Total eligible household cards||31710750|
|Total eligible household beneficiary||125983531|
Food & Civil Supplies Department, Uttar Pradesh provides ration at subsidized rates under the NFSA law. Under this law, food items are provided to all the people earning less than the poverty line according to the National Distribution Program. So, you must have the latest ration card or Food Security Card to get ration at low prices. For any doubts, feel free to ask us in the comments. Stay tuned to Janta Yojana for more related articles.