Digital Desk, New Delhi. A new twist has come in the case of lapse in the security of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Supreme Court has announced the formation of a committee to investigate the matter. The court has said that it will be investigated by a committee of five members. The committee will be headed by a retired judge.
When was the security lapse?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had visited Punjab for the first time on January 5 after the abrogation of all three agricultural laws, but his visit could not be completed due to security reasons. In fact, due to bad weather, Prime Minister Narendra Modi was going by road from Bathinda to Ferozepur. But due to the protesters in the middle, his convoy was stuck on the flyover for about 20 minutes. After this his convoy decided to return to Bathinda airport after security loopholes. At the airport, PM Modi told the officials that thanking his Chief Minister, I was able to return alive till Bathinda airport. Since then, questions were being raised about the security of the Punjab government regarding this matter.
Later, both the Punjab Government and the Ministry of Home Affairs formed their own committees to investigate the matter. And on the Supreme Court, both were questioning each other’s inquiry committee.
Now the Supreme Court has also put a stay on all the existing inquiry committees and has also announced a new committee. It will be headed by retired Justice Indu Malhotra. The court has asked the committee to prepare a report on this matter at the earliest.
Removed Punjab DGP
After the incident, the first action was taken on the DGP of Punjab. Which were removed even before the code of conduct came into force. Actually, the information about going to Hussainpur by road was given to the DGP after changing the plan of the PM. Despite that, there was such a big mistake. Because of this action was taken on the DGP.
Stay Tuned to Janta Yojana for more Latest & Breaking Indian News.