Grahak Seva Kendra: Grahak Seva Kendra, also called Customer Service Point (CSP) is like a mini bank. They work to provide banking services in rural areas. Customer Service Points were opened in order to extend the reach of public sector banks to far-flung villages and to facilitate bank-related work.
With the help of banks and the Digital India website, any person can open a Customer Service Point in his village. Most people who are familiar with digital banking are making employment out of these mini banks. If you are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, then you can open your own Customer Service Point.
If you also want to get employment by opening a Grahak SevaKendra, then in this post we are telling you what is a Customer Service Center (CSP), how Grahak Seva Kendra can be opened, and what are its benefits and functions.
What is Grahak Seva Kendra? Customer Service Point (CSP) 2021
You can think of a Grahak Seva Kendra like a mini bank. Under the Digital India Mission, the Grahak Seva Kendra scheme was started to provide banking facilities like money transfers, bank account opening, etc. to the people in their villages.
The Grahak Seva Kendra works like a franchisee of the bank, in which the bank gives authorization to the person opening the customer service point for normal banking work and pays commission to that person on the basis of financial transactions. You can open an authorized Customer Service Point of any bank like SBI/PNB/Bank Of Baroda in your village.
Today in 2021, it has become very easy to open a Customer Service Center (CSP) and for this, there are many companies that have contracts with banks. You can easily earn up to Rs 20,000 – 30,000 per month by opening a Customer Service Point with those companies.
Grahak Seva Kendra Services
Basic services related to bank account and financial transactions are provided within the Customer Service Point. The major facilities and services available under CSP are as follows.
- Account Opening in Same Bank
- Balance Transfer Services
- Checking the amount in the account
- Cash Withdrawal (With the help of Bank Mitra)
- Aadhar enabled payment services
- Registration of government schemes like Atal Pension Scheme, Jeevan Jyoti Yojana, Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Bank operated FD/RD account opening
- Providing Insurance / Insurance Services
How To Open Grahak Seva Kendra
To open a Grahak Seva Kendra of any bank, you will have to apply through CSP India Portal or through an agency authorized by the bank. With the help of the CSP India Portal (SBI CSP, PNB CSP, BOI CSP, AB CSP, GB CSP), an online application can be given for the Customer Service Point of banks. We have explained the procedure below.
Grahak Seva Kendra (KO ID) Eligibility
If a person is applying to open a Customer Service Point, then he should have the following qualifications.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- The applicant should have general knowledge of computers and banking.
- Applicant should be at least a 10th pass.
- Necessary capital arrangements should be made. (Rs. 20-30 thousand)
- Applicant should not have any criminal background, should be responsible and honest towards work.
Documents Required For Grahak Seva Kendra
If you are looking forward to opening your Customer Service Point, then the following documents are required while applying.
- Educational Certificate of the applicant
- Identity Card (Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License)
- PAN Card
- Character Certificate (Police Verification)
- Opening Location or Shop Details and Agreement [Shop Agreement]
Land or Shop Requirements for Grahak Seva Kendra
- Place agreement
- Enough space for customers
- Electricity and internet connectivity
- Equipment such as computer, printer, fingerprint scanner, webcam
How To Apply for Grahak Seva Kendra Bank Mitra
All banks have tied up with various companies to open Customer Service Points. You have to apply through these companies only to open a Customer Service Point / Bank Mitra Kiosk.
Hundreds of companies offering customer service center franchisees are in the market today. In view of the popularity of customer service centers, many fake companies have also opened in the market that may run away with your money. So before applying to open Customer Service Point by any company, know about that company.
Vyam Tech, FIA Global, Oxigen Online, Sanjivani, etc are the leading and trusted companies through which you can start KO ID or Grahak Seva Kendra or Customer Service Point. Here we are telling you about the process of opening CSP through Sanjeevani.
Sanjivani Grahak Seva Kendra Application / Sanjivani CSP Online Apply
Sanjivaani Vikas Foundation is a trusted and well-known company, with the help of which you can open Customer Service Center / Public Service Center. Follow the steps given below to apply for CSP at Sanjeevani Vikas Foundation.
- First of all, you go to the official website of Sanjeevani Vikas Foundation and select the option of CSP Request.
- On this page, you will get details about the eligibility required to open CSP. Click on Apply CSP to apply.
- Now a form will open in front of you. Fill in all the information asked in this form like name, e-mail, district, tehsil, mobile number, etc., and submit it.
- After giving your request, the company will review your application and if there is no other Grahak Seva Kendra in your area, then you will be given a license to open a Customer Service Point.
Digital India CSP Registration Online 2021
You can apply online to open the Grahak Seva Kendra of the State Bank of India (SBI) and other government banks.
For the CSP Online Application, first of all, you have to visit the official website of Digital India CSP on www.digitalindiacsp.in. The form will open by clicking on the “Apply Here” button under the Grahak Seva Kendra option. Fill in the form completely and submit it. On this page, you will also get information about the conditions required to open CSP.
Customer Service Point (GSK) Benefits
- Bank Software, Bank Portal Login ID, KO ID, and KO Code
- Authorization letter from the bank
- Biometric Reader and Thumb Impression Machine
- Marketing material like banners, stickers, templates, etc.
- Training of Bank Products and Services from time to time.
- Customer and Banking Support.
Major CSP Provider Banks
- SBI CSP
- Union Bank CSP
- Bank of Baroda CSP
- Punjab National Bank CSP
- Bank of India
- Grameen Bank CSP
- Allahabad Bank CSP
In this way, we have given you complete information about the Customer Service Point. If you want to open your own bank CSP then you can apply today. You are all set to open your own Grahak Seva Kendra once you get the approval based on the requirements. If you have any doubts regarding the information provided here, then share them with us in the comments below. We will get back to you ASAP. Keep visiting Janta Yojana for more useful posts.