If you want to hide photos and videos on Android, then this post is of great help to you. In this post, I will tell you how you can hide your photos, videos, and other private data easily without any third-party apps.
We all have some pictures and videos in our android mobile which are private means we do not want anyone else to see those pictures and videos except for us. If you are an android mobile user then you get many App Lock applications on the Playstore and by using them you lock your gallery. But sometimes we have to tell the pin or password of that lock in compulsory situations.
In such a situation, your privacy gets leaked. That’s why I will tell you some interesting apps in this post, using which you can hide your pictures, audios, and videos. Apart from this, I will also tell you how you can hide your data without any apps.
How to Hide Photos and Videos on Android No Apps
Yes, you read it right, you can also hide photos, videos, audios, and folders in Android mobile without any apps. Some people have very little memory on mobile, so they do not want to install new apps. If you also want to learn to hide your photos and videos without any apps, then follow this trick well because using this trick you will hide any files and folders that are on your gallery. The manager will also not be visible.
- First of all, go to the file manager of your mobile and select the file (audio, video, picture) or folder that you want to hide.
- As soon as you select a file or folder, you have to tap on the three dots and you will see the option of Rename.
- Now you have to tap on Rename. Once you tap on the Rename option, a pop-up (option) will come in front of you to rename the file or folder.
- All you have to do now is to put a Dot ( . ) in front of the name of that file or folder and after that, you have to tap on Done.
- Doing this, your file or folder which you have just renamed will disappear from your file manager and from the gallery.
- Now if you want to see it, then without selecting any file, you have to tap on More, now you will see an option “ Show Hidden Files/Folders ”, tap on it, you will see your hidden files or folders back.
- If you want to hide those files and folders again, then you have to tap on More and tap on “Hide Hidden Files/Folders ”.
How to Hide Photos and Videos on Android With Apps
Well, there are many apps available on Play Store, but here I will tell you about an interesting app, which is different from other apps. In this post I will tell you how to use Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro App. You can change the Icon and Appearance of this app in Audio Manager, Calculator, and Currency Converter and whenever someone opens it, this app will work like its icon. That is, sound management and calculation and no one will know that this is a data hiding app.
- First of all, you have to go to the play store and install Hide Photos, Video-Hide it Pro.
- When it will be installed, you will see a new app named Audio Manager on your mobile.
- Open it and then long-press on ” Audio Manager ” at its top.
- Now the option of pin and password will come in front of you. Select any one of them and set a password or pin.
- Then, you will have Vault Screen in front of you, from where you can hide your pictures, videos, etc.
- Apart from this, by going to its setting (gear icon), you can change its appearance in Calculator and Currency Converter.
- Now, whenever you want to see your data in it, long-press on “ Audio Manager ” at the top and enter the pin or password, and if you have changed its appearance to the calculator, then type the pin from its number pad.
I have explained both the methods for hiding photos and videos on Android phones with and without using apps. I hope you like this informative post. If you have any questions or suggestions related to this post then comment below and share this post with your friends. Keep visiting Janta Yojana so that you won’t miss any latest updates.