How to check bank balance online without going to the bank? Today, we are going to talk about this question or problem in this article. If we talk about the time of about 15 years ago, then it was not at all like today. There were not many resources, technology, and advancement in the banking field as we have now.
A few years ago, we had to go to the bank to get the information of our bank account and get the small work of our bank account done. But in today’s time, we have many options to do all the work of our bank like you can check your bank balance and get the information from your mobile.
With the help of your debit card i.e. which we also call ATM card, ATM card can also go to ATM and take inquiry of your bank balance as well as withdraw money from ATM card. If you just don’t want to step out of the house, then there are online methods too. Get the complete guide to check bank balance without going to the bank here.
Check Bank Balance Without Going To Bank
Well, friends, if you want to know your bank balance, then you can also go to the bank, but due to the crowd in the bank and due to lack of time, we are a little hesitant to go to the bank, so we have two options. what we can do without going to our bank.
- First, if you have an ATM / Debit card, then you can withdraw money by going to the ATM machine and can also know the balance of your bank.
- Second, you can also do all the work of your bank with the help of the internet on your smartphone, in which you will not have to pay any extra charge.
Friends, we know how difficult it has become to go to the bank these days. Due to the increasing cases of corona and due to the lockdown, it has become even more difficult to go to the bank. Well, it does not matter if you are on your own or any other person. If you want to know the balance of your bank account and also want to send money to anyone without going to the bank, then this article is probably for you if you are really curious to know about all these things.
We would request you to our stay till the last of the article. In this article, we will tell you how to check your bank balance and how to send money without going to the bank. Your problem should be solved with the help of this article.
How To Check Bank Balance Online Without Going To Bank?
You have only four ways to know the balance of your bank account without going to the bank, which is very easy and economical, most of the methods are online, so read all those methods carefully.
- Check bank balance online with UPI
- Check bank balance with mobile number
- Check bank balance with Aadhar number
- Check ATM card bank balance
Check Bank Balance Online With UPI
If you have a smartphone and want to check your bank balance, then you must be aware of online payment apps like Phone Pe, Google pay, Paytm, and more. With the help of these apps, not only can you know your bank balance, but you can also do your money transactions with the help of these online payment apps.
First of all, you have to install any one of these online payment apps from Google Play Store on your phone. In this, let me tell you an example of a phone because, in almost all payment apps, the process of balance inquiry and payment of your bank is almost the same.
How to Check Account Balance from Phone Pe
- First of all, install this app on your phone from Google Play Store on your phone, after that open this app.
- After that, you will be asked to enter your number. Keep in mind that you enter the same number with which your bank account is linked and whose bank balance you want to check.
- After this, proceed by clicking on the option of “Proceed” at the bottom, as you will proceed, an OTP will come on the same entered number, then enter that OTP there.
- On entering the OTP, your number will be verified, in the same way, you will be asked for permission for your Contacts, Phone calls, and Device Location, you can allow it.
- As soon as you grant all those permissions, then you will see the home page of PhonePe.
- After that, you have to add your bank account, to add your bank account, you have to go to the payment section in the My Money page of PhonePe, below that you will see an option of bank account, then click on it.
- After that click on the Add Account option. Next, select that bank by whatever name your bank is, as soon as you select the bank, you will see all the details of your bank there.
- Now click on the option SetBhim UPI Pin given below.
- After that, to set your UPI PIN, you have to enter the last 6 or 4 digits of your debit card and the expiry date of the debit card or ATM card, after that click on continue.
- Now after that you will be taken to the page setting up the UPI PIN of PhonePe, there you set your UPI PIN.
- You will see that your bank account has been successfully added to the phone. After that, you can easily check your bank balance by clicking on your bank account and entering your personal PIN.
Check Bank Balance Online With Aadhar Number
Before checking your bank balance with an Aadhar card, you should know that your Aadhar card must be linked with your bank. Only then you can check the balance of that bank account with the help of your Aadhar card.
So first of all you have to go to the Payworld application. In this, you have to go to an option named AEPS, through which you can easily check your bank account balance with the help of your Aadhar card and yes also you can also send money through this app.
Check Bank Account Details From PayWorld
- Friends, first of all, you have to download this app from Google Play Store. After that, if you are using this app for the first time, then you must first sign up and then log in by entering your username and password.
- When you sign up and log in, after that you will be asked for some of your details, then you have to fill in those details.
- After doing this, you will have to go to your bank details, after that you will have to go to the “Add bank account” option.
- As soon as you click on that option, then you will be asked for your account details, then you will have to fill in these details.
- After that, you have to log on to it by searching Payworld retailer on Google.
- After logging in, click on DTH mobile recharge.
- As you click, then you will have some options out of which you will have to click on AEPS one.
- After that you will see many plans that you have to buy, then buy the lowest plan which is Rs 999 because as long as you do not buy any plan in this app or in any other app, then you will not be able to buy such service. will not be able to take advantage of.
- As soon as you put their plan, after that, you can easily check anyone’s bank balance and withdraw their money. If you have cash, then give them as much cash as you transferred from their account to your account.
- And if you do not want to trap any money and you just want to know your bank balance under being a common citizen, then let’s talk about some more methods below.
Check Bank Balance With Mobile Number
As I told you that you can check your bank balance with the help of your Aadhar card and UPI mobile app as well. As to how you can check your bank balance from your mobile number, let us give you some information about it.
You can do a bank balance check from a mobile number with the help of missed call service, this is the fastest and easiest way to check your bank account balance because you do not need to put much brain into it.
If you talk about missed call service, then in this you are given some toll-free numbers by the bank on which you have to call from your home from the registered mobile number in the bank and after that, your call will be cut automatically in few seconds and then your mobile But a message comes in which there are many details of your bank. In which your bank balance information is also kept.
By the way, missed call service will work only if your mobile number is registered with your bank account. Because the one who is not registered with your bank account and you call from him, then you will not be able to check your balance.
I have given you the missed call numbers of some such popular banks below, with the help of which you can check the balance of your bank account, that too very easily.
All you have to do is call this number and the call will automatically disconnect without saying anything and a message will come directly on your mobile number in which your bank information will be given.
Bank Balance Enquiry Number List
|Bank Name||Phone Number||Bank Name||Phone Number|
|AXIS Bank||18004195959||UCO BANK||09278792787|
|ANDHRA Bank||09223011300||VIJAYA BANK||18002665555|
|ALLAHABAD BANK||09224150150||YES BANK||09223920000|
|BANK OF BARODA||09223011311||KARUR VYSYA BANK||09266292666|
|BHARATIYA MAHILA BANK||09212438888||FEDERAL BANK||8431900900|
|DHANLAXMI BANK||08067747700||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK||04442220004|
|IDBI BANK||18008431122||SOUTH INDIAN BANK||09223008488|
|KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK||18002740110||SARASWAT BANK||9223040000|
|SYNDICATE BANK||09664552255||CORPORATION BANK||09289792897|
|PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK||18001802222||PUNJAB ARE BANK||1800221908|
|ICICI BANK||02230256767||DENA BANK||09289356677|
|HDFC BANK||18002703333||BANDHAN BANK||18002588181|
|BANK OF INDIA||1800220229||RBL BANK||18004190610|
|CANARA BANK||09015483483||DCB BANK||7506660011|
|CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA||09222250000||CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK||09895923000|
|KARNATAKA BANK||18004251445||KERALA GRAMIN BANK||9015800400|
|INDIAN BANK||09289592895||TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LIMITED||09211937373|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA||09223766666||UNITED BANK OF INDIA||NA|
|UNION BANK OF INDIA||09223008586||NA||NA|
How To Check Bank Balance With or Without Going To Bank?
Friends, if you want to check the balance of the bank account, then you can have only 5 ways for that. First, you can go directly to your bank and update the passbook by entering your passbook in the passbook updating machine.
Due to which you will also get information about the current balance kept in your bank and in another way you can go to the bank and tell any officer of the bank just by telling your name and your bank account number, you can know your bank balance.
Easy methods to know your bank balance by visiting a bank:
- Update the passbook by doing a passbook entry at the bank
- Ask a bank officer to tell the balance details by telling your name and account number
So, friends, I hope that you must have got some help from the information in this article and we have tried our best to give you information about how to check bank balance online. If you have been able to check your bank account balance because of this article of ours, then support me with your encouraging comments. If you like the information given on our website, then you can visit our website at JantaYojana.in. Do share this article and pass on the information.