- 219 railway stations equipped with fire alarm system
- Many times there were problems in rail operation due to fire.
Indian Railway fire alarm system: Many times there is a problem in train operation due to fire at railway stations. In such a situation, Indian Railways has started strengthening its stations in every way in terms of fire safety. In this episode, West Central Railway has provided the facility of fire alarm system at 219 railway stations of its three divisions.
West Central Railway has taken important steps to strengthen the security system by installing proper fire alarm system at railway stations. Fire alarm system is now available at railway stations of almost all the divisions of West Central Railway. So that rail operation can be done in a safe and secure manner. Under which fire alarm system has been made available at 219 railway stations of all the three divisions in West Central Railway.
Under this, fire alarm system has been installed at 57 railway stations of Jabalpur division, 72 railway stations of Bhopal division and 90 railway stations of Kota division. Fire alarm system has been installed at 90 railway stations out of 92 railway stations of Kota division.
Actually, it is very important to keep the brain of the operation of the station, which is called relay room, safe. In such a situation, this fire alarm system is specially installed in the relay room to run all the activities of the operation of the stations safely. Whose display board is kept in the station master’s room.
Let’s know the specialty of fire alarm system and how it works
- Linear heat sensing cables are used to detect the summer temperature above 58 °C and the rate of increase of temperature (between 6 °C to 11 °C).
- Smoke smoke is detected by photo electronic technology.
- In case the heat rises, it is provided with audio alarm buzzer in relay room, IPS room and station master room. So that by taking immediate action, the fire can be prevented from spreading in the relay room.
- The sensor/detector detects response to alarm generation in less than 10 seconds.
- Alarm panel inbuilt alarm sound more than 105 dB to provide audio/visual to read signal from sensor/detector in control panel.
read this also-
Stay Tuned to Janta Yojana for more latest news.