PM Kisan Yojana: The farmers whom the government has 10th installment There is a special notice for those waiting to be credited to your account. Farmer citizens must check their Aadhar card, account number and other documents once again as soon as possible. It is being told that in the country 75 lakh farmers There are those whose installment is hanging in the middle due to a mistake in the application form of PM Kisan Yojana. If there is any kind of mistake in your application form, then you will get the benefits under Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. 6000 rupees will be deprived of the amount.
Installment did not reach 75 lakh farmers
According to the information received on PM Kisan Portal, it has been learned that for the last installment 2000 Rs 75 lakh Farmers have not reached the account of brothers. In which 67 lakh farmers The payment is hanging in the middle and the payment of 7.27 farmers has failed. Due to this, the farmer brother is very disappointed because he gets financial help through the scheme.
After all, why the 10th installment of PM Kisan hanged
If the farmer whose account has not received the installment for the month of August and November, then it means that there has been some mistake in the application form of the scheme filled by him or he has lacked to complete any document. If the bank account or Aadhar number of the farmer is wrongly filled, then you will not be able to get the financial assistance given by the government. If you want the installment to reach your account on time, then for this you need to rectify the mistake in the application form and check its status as well.
rectify the mistake sitting at home
Applicant farmers can easily rectify their mistake sitting at home by visiting the online portal through their mobile and computer, they will not have to make rounds of office or common service center here and there and their time and money will also be saved.
Correct the mistake like this
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana (pmkisan.gov.in).
- Here the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to go to the farmer’s corner and click on the option of edit Aadhaar details.
- After which on the next page you have to fill your Aadhaar number and fill the captcha code.
- After filling all the information you have to click on submit button. (If the name of a farmer is wrong i.e. different name in the form and different name in Aadhar card, you can also correct it through online medium)
- And if other than the farmer has made a mistake, then he can contact the Lekhpal or Agriculture Department.
Applicants can rectify the mistake made after filling their Aadhaar number, account number, mobile number by visiting the helpdesk section given on the Kisan Portal. For example: Farmers can rectify any kind of mistake in Aadhaar number etc.
how to check name in list
- To check the name in the list, the applicant has to first go to the official website of the scheme (pmkisan.gov.in).
- The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to go to the farmer’s corner and click on the option of beneficiary list.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On the new page, you have to fill your state, district, sub district, block, village etc.
- After that you have to click on Get Report.
- On clicking, the beneficiary list will appear in front of you in which you can easily see your name.
These are the 15 states that are hanging on installments
|serial number||state||registered farmer||payment fail||pending payment|
|11||A state in Eastern India||8,379,013||26,561||151,742|
Start online application of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme, apply soon
To get information about more such government schemes visit our website Do bookmark it.
Stay tuned to Janta Yojana for more important updates.