Are you searching for the right way to check Jio call details? If you are here to know how to get Jio call history, then this post is for you. Here, we are going to tell you all the possible methods that you can use to view the call history of any Jio number.
There are a number of methods available on the internet to get Jio Call Details. But you won’t get 100% accurate information from these sources. Most methods provided on the internet are all outdated and do not work in today’s date to get the call history.
But don’t you worry You’ve come to the right place. I will tell you these methods in easy ways here. How can you trust that the information I provide is correct? Because I talked to Reliance Jio’s Customer Care to give the correct information of this question. I collected the information for the following questions:
- How to get Call Details of Jio Number?
- How many ways are there to check Jio Call History?
- Can we get the call details of any other Jio SIM?
- Is it possible to retrieve call details without OTP?
JIO Call History: How To Check JIO Call Details
Obviously, the more users there are, the more problems there will be. Because we are all different from each other and our problems are also completely different. Your problem may also be different. Maybe you want to get Jio Number Details to keep an eye on someone or for some other purpose. Let us understand in this way.
Why Should I Check Jio Call Details?
There can be many important reasons for extracting Jio Number Call Details. These could also be some of those reasons.
For Your Child’s Safety
All parents want that their children should never fall into any bad habit or trouble. That’s why sometimes these steps have to be taken to keep an eye on them.
If Being Cheated
This becomes extremely important when you are under suspicion. It’s not always wrong to doubt. You must have seen or heard something about Girlfriend/Spouse. Then you are doubting. In such a situation, the best way to find out about them is to get Call History.
What Your Friends Think About You
Sometimes due to some differences, friendship turns into enmity. In some cases, it can be quite dangerous. So it is better that you know about them. so that no one can harm you. For this, the best method is to see the SMS and Call details of their SIM.
To Avoid Dangers and Other Problems
There may be some other problems. You may have had a serious fight with someone. It can also happen that you are the owner of a company and want to keep an eye on one of your employees.
The problem from which you feel that you may have to face heavy losses. So my opinion is, you must keep an eye on them. You can remove their Call Statement online or in any other way. But keep checking their activity. Doing this will be better for you and your company.
Ways To Get Jio Call History
You’ll find many ways to find this out. But not all methods work. Some of these methods are baseless and unconstitutional. Forget about all the methods. These are just some of the methods that work;
- With the help of Mobile App
- With Online Call Tracking Tool
- WhatsApp SIM Service
- With the help of Spy Tools and Apps
I am telling you once again Only by these methods you can get other’s Jio number details or Call Details of your Jio Number.
Requirements To Get Jio Call History
There are a few important things you should know throughout this process. Without this, it is difficult to extract the call statement of Jio Number. You will have to arrange some of these things:
- JioPhone or any other Smartphone
- MyJio App
- Computer (not compulsory)
- Mobile Number
- Active Internet Data Plan
- OTP (optional)
A computer is needed only when you want to get other people’s Jio call history. One more thing, here One Time Password is needed only in one case when you want to track the details of other Jio numbers.
Now we are ready. Let us now start knowing how to get Jio call history.
How To Get Jio Call History – Outgoing Call History
First of all, you have to go to Google Play Store on your phone. Because from there you have to install an app. In this section, we will learn how to get Call Details by logging into My Jio. Its process is as given below.
Install My Jio App
- Go to Play Store and search by typing ” My Jio “.
- Tap on the “Install” button to install this app.
- Now open MyJio App. Allow all the Permissions that it asks.
- Login to your Jio account and Verify your number.
Verify Jio Number with OTP
- Enter the Jio Mobile number whose Call Logs want to be accessed.
- To login successfully, tap on “ Generate OTP ”.
- Then wait for some time ( 1-2 minutes ).
- After receiving the OTP, verify it by entering it.
- Sometimes OTP gets verified automatically.
Go to My Jio Mobile Section
- Its Home Interface will appear in front of you.
- Touch on the option “ Mobile ” appearing in the menu bar below the search box.
- In the next step, you will see the option of “ Data Balance ”
- Tap on the “Data Balance” option.
Select Date Range in My Statement
- Select the option with which you call. After that scroll down. After all the recent call history, at the bottom you will see an option like this:
- To see all types of statements, you have to select this option. Maybe you have to see the statement of other things other than Call Details.
- From here you can take the statement of all usage. For example;
- Data Usage
- Voice Call History
- SMS Details
- WiFi Data Statement
- For this, you have to tap on that option. If you want to remove SMS details then you go to the SMS option.
- Now you will see the option to select Date Range. For how many days do you want to remove the statement. Select both the dates from here.
Download Jio Call Statement
- After selecting the Date Range, you can choose any one of the options shown below.
- MyJio App Statement
- Email Statement
- Download Statement
- While extracting Call Details from MyJio, you can see the Statement of your Jio Number at different places. You can order all the details through email. You will also be able to download it on mobile.
- To download call details, you have to select “ View statement ” and tap on the “ Submit ” button.
- Now tap on ” Usage charges ” shown above. Now you will see these three ( 3 ) options;
- Touch on the option whose Statement Records you want to see. In our case, if we want to get the details of Voice Calls, then we will select “ Voice ”.
- Lastly, to see the Call History in detail, touch on the button of “ Click here ”. Now all the Call Records will start appearing in front of you according to the date you have selected.
- You can also check SMS details in the same way. In this case, touch the SMS option. And select the button “ Click here ”.
View Jio Call Detail in PDF Format
To save all the details on your phone, select the option with “ Download statement ”. After that touch on the button “ Submit ”. All the statements are automatically saved in the internal memory of your mobile phone. You can view them anytime by going to File Manager.
Check Jio Call History on Jio Official Website
This method is also very good. You can also remove Call Statement without MyJio App. For this, you will need a laptop or computer. This is the online way to get Jio Number Details from Laptop.
Sign in on Jio.com
- First of all, go to any web browser of your computer.
- Type Jio.com in the address bar and press the Enter button.
- You can also search by typing ” Jio ” in Google.
- On the homepage, click on the “SIGN IN ” button on the top right side.
Verify Mobile Number
- In this step, you have to verify the Jio number through OTP.
- If you do not have a mobile then you can also get OTP by calling.
- After selecting the mobile option, enter the Jio number and click on “ Generate OTP ”.
- You will get OTP in no time. Now verify it by entering it.
Check Jio Call History
- Click on the option of “ My Statement ” appearing on this page.
- Select the date like last time. After that click on the button “ View ”.
- Now your Jio Number Details will start appearing in front of you.
- You can see by selecting the contact whose history you want to remove.
You can download all the Call Records in PDF Format. And can send to the email address. For this, you can also select these options. Let us now know the next method to remove Jio’s Incoming and Outgoing Call Details.
Check Jio Call History on WhatsApp
I came to know about this from the customer care of Jio. Not all telecom companies ( Airtel, Vodafone / Idea ) provide this type of service. But this is not the case with Jio. In this WhatsApp service of Reliance Jio, you can easily check the call history of both prepaid and postpaid SIM cards.
Save Jio WhatsApp Service Number
- First of all, dial this number and save it in your phone’s contact list.
- Jio WhatsApp Service Number: +91 70007 70007
- Now open this contact and send “Hi Jio” on the Jio service number.
Message on Jio WhatsApp
You will get a reply back immediately after you send it by typing “ Hi ”. In this, you will get to see some options. Just type whatever you want to know, keep sending it. For more details see the screenshot and follow.
- In the first message, send ” 1 “
- Send ” 3 ” in the second
- And reply by writing “ 5 ” in the last
In our case, we are trying to know the call history. For other work, the number with different options will have to be sent in writing.
View Call History of Jio Number
In this chat message, tap on the link in front of “ Prepaid Customers ”. This link will take you to MyJio App. From there you can remove Call Logs by selecting the same date as in the previous steps.
In the next method, you can remove the call details of any other Jio Number without OTP.
Check Jio Call History Without OTP (Using Tools)
This is quite an advanced tool. With the help of this, you can see calls, SMS, Location, and everything of any Jio Number. With this app, you can remove outgoing calls as well as incoming call details. Simply put, through this method you can withdraw everything without OTP.
Here are some shocking things that you can easily track down;
- Browser History
- WhatsApp, Facebook, Snapchat, Telegram chats, etc.
- Photo gallery
- Messages screenshots
Apart from these many more. But it is obvious that not everything will be available for free. Yes, it is a Paid App. Let’s know about it.