Hello my dear readers, in my last posts I told you how to create an account on IRCTC and book tickets online on IRCTC. Today we will learn how you can link Aadhaar number to IRCTC account and what is the use of linking the Aadhaar account to an IRCTC account. Now in almost every state, it has become necessary to link Aadhaar card in work and it has many benefits.
Just like this, now if you link Aadhaar account with your IRCTC account, then you will get a huge benefit from it. As I told you in my online ticket booking post on IRCTC that you cannot book more than 6 tickets in a month from IRCTC and for this reason many people have a lot of problems. But now Indian Railways (IRCTC) has increased the limit for booking online tickets from 6 tickets to 12 tickets, that is, now you can book up to 12 tickets in a month from IRCTC.
But this facility will be available only to those users who have linked their Aadhaar with IRCTC account. If your IRCTC account is not linked with your Aadhaar card, then you can book only up to 6 tickets as before. So if you want to book up to 12 tickets in 1 month, then you have to verify it by linking Aadhaar card with IRCTC.
How To Link Aadhaar With IRCTC Account?
- First of all, open the IRCTC site and log in with your user id.
- After login, click on the My Account tab and click on Link Your Aadhaar.
- Now Aadhaar KYC page will open in front of you and on this page, you have to enter your Aadhaar number. Then click on the Send OTP button.
- By clicking on Send OTP, an OTP will be sent to the number registered with your Aadhaar card.
- Now you have to enter this OTP in the field containing OTP and click on Verify button.
- After clicking on the Verify button, you will see your KYC details a little below.
- Check the details and click on the option to agree to terms & conditions.
- Then, click on the Update button.
- As soon as the KYC details are submitted, the message of linking the Aadhaar card with IRCTC account will be shown. Now you can book up to 12 tickets in a month from your IRCTC account.
I hope you have liked this post regarding linking Aadhaar number with IRCTC account. Linking your Aadhaar number with different departments and identities is a must these days, so get it done as soon as possible. If you have any questions or suggestions related to this post then comment below and share this post with your friends. Stay connected with Janta Yojana for more useful posts and the latest schemes.