Maharashtra State Government has started a web portal to recruit teachers in the state. The name of this web portal is Pavitra Portal Maharashtra. Candidates who want to join teacher recruitment can register through this portal and join teacher recruitment.
The Maharashtra State Government has made it mandatory for the candidates to pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to register on this portal. After the candidate has qualified for the TET exam, they can register on this portal so that they can be recruited in the schools.
If you do not have information about the registration, then don’t worry. We have gathered all the information here. Know what is the Pavitra Portal and how to register on this portal in this post below.
What is Pavitra Portal?
In view of the acute shortage of teachers, the Maharashtra State Government has started an online portal for the recruitment of qualified teachers, this portal has been named Pavitra Portal. The government has also made it clear that it is mandatory for the candidates to pass the Teacher Eligibility Test to register on this portal.
Pavitra Portal Online Registration
If you want to register on the Pavitra Portal, then follow the simple steps below.
- To register on the Pavitra Portal, you must first go to its official website.
- For this, go to https://edustaff.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- As soon as you go to the home page of the website through this link, you will see this type of interface.
- On this page, you will see a tab “Pavitra” on the left side, you have to click on the plus sign on it.
- Now you have to click on the “Applicant” option then click on “Registration“.
- Select the “Select Role” option and fill in the registration form.
- After this, you have to create a user id and password.
- Verify your mobile number by entering the OTP sent to your mobile.
- Now, go back to the homepage, and click on the “State Login” option.
- As soon as you log in, a new page will come in front of you.
- Here you have to click on Personal Detail inside the Applicant Detail and fill in all the information asked.
- Now you have to fill the TET Exam Details, here you will see two options State TET and Center TET, select the option according to the exam you have passed.
- Fill in the required information that is asked here.
- After this, you have to click on Qualification Details. Here you will see two options, an Academic Qualification and Professional Qualification, you have to go here one by one on both the options and fill in all the information asked.
- Now the option of Self Certification will come in front of you, you have to click on it.
- After seeing all the details again, you have to submit the details to complete the registration.
Pavitra Portal is an online portal that is helpful for TET-qualified candidates to find jobs. If you have any kind of questions related to this portal, then you can share your concerns with us in the comment section. For more related posts, keep visiting Janta Yojana.