PM Kisan Registration Online: Have you heard about the national scheme PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana? This is one of the most useful schemes introduced by the Govt. of India. Especially focusing on the farmers of India, PM Kisan Yojana is a boon to farmers.
The PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a Central Sector scheme that offers 100% funding from Govt. The main motive of this scheme to provide financial assistance to the farmers. Any farmer with at least 2 hectares of land can register online for this scheme.
If you don’t know about the PM Kisan Registration online, then don’t worry. We have covered all the related information about the PM-Kisan registration here. Just read the post till the last and know everything about the registration.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a Central Sector scheme that offers 100% funding from Govt. This came was launched on December 1, 2018, by the honorable Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. The main motive of this scheme to provide financial assistance to the farmers. Agriculture is considered the backbone of India, so are the farmers. Therefore, this scheme to provide monetary help to the farmers is a noble cause for sure.
Farmers who own at least 2 hectares of land for agriculture are eligible for this scheme. The applicants should register on the pmkisan.gov.in portal. They will get yearly financial support of Rs.6000 which will be given in 3 installments. The registration forms are available till June 30, 2021, only. So, if you haven’t registered yourself on the PM Kisan portal, hurry up. Complete your registration so that you can also get a benefit of Rs.6000 from the Govt. of India.
|Name of the scheme||PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Govt. of India|
|Launched on||December 1, 2018|
|Amount offered||Rs.6000 per year|
|No. of installations||3|
|Active installment||8th Installment issued in April. The 9th Installment will be in August|
|Date of installments in 2021||1st Installment: April (14 May)
2nd Installment: August
3rd Installment: December
|Last date for new registrations||June 30, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria For PM Kisan Nidhi Registration
The farmers or landowners should follow the eligibility criteria to register for PM Kisan Yojana. Those who are ineligible based on the following criteria won’t be registered.
- All the marginal and small farmers with at least 2 hectares of land are eligible.
- The farmer should be a legal citizen of India with valid Identity Proof.
- Those who are having cultivable land can also register for the scheme.
- All institutional landholders, former and present constitutional holders are not eligible.
- You can’t apply if you are a former or present State minister, LokSabha member, or RajyaSabha member.
- Similarly, all the Legislative Assemblies, Councils, Mayors, Panchayat heads are ineligible.
- If you are a current or retired employee of Central/State Govt, you are not eligible. This excludes Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees.
- All retired pensioners with a pension of Rs.10,000/- are not eligible.
- Doctors, engineers, lawyers, and other registered employees are ineligible.
What Is The Amount Provided By PM Kisan Yojana
The PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme provides all eligible candidates monetary support of Rs.6000. This fund is transferred into the applicant’s bank account. The amount will be paid in 3 installments each with Rs.2000. Except for West Bengal, the PM Kisan Yojana is available in all Indian states.
|PM-Kisan Nidhi Installments In 2021||Total Amount(Rs.6000)|
|Installment 1 (April 14)||Rs.2000|
|Installment 2 (August)||Rs.2000|
|Installment 3 (December)||Rs.2000|
Documents Required For PM Kisan Online Registration
The following documents should be provided for the PM Kisan registration. Make sure to bring these documents when you visit the online center.
- Original and attested papers of the land
- Complete details of the land
- Bank passbook of the applicant
- Aadhar card
- Base Card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- Driving License certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Active mobile phone number
How To Apply For PM Kisan Registration Online
The last date for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana online apply is till June 30, 2021, only. If you also want to do a new registration for PM Kisan Yojana, follow the steps given here. For applying on the PM Kisan website, make sure you are eligible. Also, keep all the required documents in hand. Here are the steps to follow for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana online apply.
- First of all, visit the official PM Kisan website on www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, on the right side, under Farmers Corner, click on “New Farmer Registration”.
- Enter your Aadhar No., the text in the image, and select your state.
- Click on the Search button. You will get a pop-up on the screen asking whether you want to register. Click on “Yes”.
- The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi application form will open.
- Enter the details carefully which are asked in the registration form.
- Farmer Name
- Category (SC/ST/General)
- Farmer Type
- Select ID type
- Type of Identity Proof
- IFSC Code
- Bank Name
- Account No.
- Mobile No
- Date of Birth
- Father/Mother/Husband Name
- Re-check your PM Kisan form, especially, your bank account number, and mobile number.
- Then, tick the box that is the bottom of the page and click on the “Save” button.
- You have successfully completed your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi registration.
Check PM Kisan Registration Online Status
If you have finished the registration for PM Kisan, you can check the status online. Easily visit the official website and know your PM Kisan registration status online. You are going to need only your Aadhar card number. So, it’s very easy and simple. Follow these steps to check your PM Kisan status.
- Visit the official website on www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, under Farmers Corner, click on “Status Of Self-Registered/CSC Farmers”.
- Here, enter your Aadhar number and the Captcha code.
- Click on the “Search” button to view your PM Kisan Registration Online status.
How To Check Beneficiary Status On PM Kisan Portal
If you want to view your beneficiary details, then it is also very simple. To check your beneficiary status, follow the steps given below.
- Visit the official website on www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, under Farmers Corner, click on “Beneficiary Status”.
- Select what you want to provide, Aadhar number, mobile number, or account number.
- Enter the selected details and click on “Get data”.
- Your beneficiary details will appear on the screen.
How To Download PM Kisan Mobile Application
If you don’t want to keep visiting the website, just install the PM Kisan Mobile App. This PM Kisan Mobile App is very useful for the applicants. You can register, log in, and check your beneficiaries on the app itself. The complete details regarding your account will be present in this app. Follow the steps given below to download PM Kisan GoI Mobile App.
- Go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana on www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, click on “Download PM Kisan Mobile App” on the right side.
- You will be taken to the Google Play Store now.
- Tap on the “Install” button to get the app on your device.
- This app is supported on Android 4.4 and later devices only.
That was all about the PM Kisan Registration Online procedure. Read the instructions carefully and easily register online. Make sure to check whether you are eligible or not. If you try to register even if you are ineligible, you are responsible for the consequences. Share this article with others if you found it helpful. Keep visiting the Janta Yojana site for more useful posts.