PSPCL Recruitment 2022If you are also from Punjab state and looking for government job then there is good news for all of you. Yes, the process of recruitment on 1690 vacant posts will be started soon in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL). For this, the Punjab government has also issued a notification. According to the notification, through the recruitment process, the recruitment will be done for the post of Assistant Lineman. Let us know all the other information related to PSPCL Recruitment 2022.
PSPCL Recruitment 2022
Let us inform that Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has not yet received complete information about PSPCL Recruitment 2022 vacancies. According to the official notification, the information related to the recruitment like: qualification, salary, selection process etc. will be made available on the official website of PSPCL after 30th April.
Any candidate whose age is 18 to 37 years can apply for this recruitment. Candidates who have ITI Electrical Diploma / Certificate will be considered eligible for this recruitment. Applicant should be a domicile of Punjab state and should have studied Punjab subject till high school.
Know how much will be the salary
All the candidates will be selected for recruitment and will be appointed on the post, all those candidates will get salary according to 6400 to 20200 rupees + 3400 grade pay every month. Let us tell you that this information will be considered only till the notification comes.
In this way you can apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2022
Any candidate who would like to apply for the recruitment, after the start of its application process, can apply through online medium through their mobile or computer on the official website of Power Corporation Limited, pspcl.in. The application process is as follows:
- Firstly visit the official website.
- After this, on the home page, you click on the given option of recruitment.
- On clicking, click on the given option of PSPCL ALM Recruitment.
- After that on the next page you complete your registration process.
- After which you have to login, to login, enter your mobile number or email ID and password and click on login.
- After clicking, the online application form will open in front of you.
- In the form, you have to fill all the asked information and also upload the required documents.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- You have to pay the application fee as soon as you click.
- After which your application process will be completed
To get information about more such government schemes visit our website Do bookmark it.
Stay tuned to Janta Yojana for more important updates.