Rajashtan Palanhar Yojana is one of the schemes launched by the Rajasthan government for the poor. Under this scheme, orphan children are provided facilities, because there are many such children in the country, who are orphans and have nowhere to go. Very few people are ready to help such children because there are already many problems in most people’s lives.
Orphans face rough situations in early life. Apart from this, they have to face a lot of problems even after growing up, because, their life does not pass as normal people. Rather, all kinds of troubles come in the life of orphan children. Considering these problems, the government of Rajasthan started the Palanhar Yojana on February 08, 2005.
When this scheme was started, the orphan children of Scheduled Castes were included in this scheme. Then again amended from time to time and other categories were included in the scheme. If you also want to know about Palanhar Yojana, then this post is for you. Know what is Palanhar Scheme, how to apply online, how to see the Palanhar Scheme Beneficiary List, etc here.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
The Palanhar Yojana is a state-government scheme launched by the government of Rajasthan for orphans and destitute children. Under this scheme, the government will provide education, food, clothing, and other necessary facilities to orphans and destitute children. The orphans are provided with foster parents who are interested to take care of them.
The expenses for the child’s upbringing, education, food, etc are provided by the government to the foster parents. Up to 5 years of age, the government will provide Rs. 500 per month. And after the age of 5 years and up to 18 years of age, the government will provide Rs. 1000 per month.
Categories Covered Under Palanhar Scheme
The following are all the children who are covered under this scheme.
- Orphaned children
- Children of parents with AIDS
- Children of parents who have been sentenced to death/life imprisonment by judicial process
- Maximum three children of widow mother eligible for destitute pension
- Maximum three children of outgoing mother
- Child of a remarried widowed mother
- The child of a parent with leprosy
- Children of disabled parents
- The child of a divorced /abandoned woman is included
Palanhar Yojana Assistance For Caretaker
Under the Palanhar scheme, some grant is provided to the parent every month for the upbringing, education, etc. of the orphan children. But this grant is provided when the annual income of the foster family does not exceed Rs 1.20 lakh. The foster parents must and should send the orphan and destitute children to Anganwadi center at the age of 2 years and to school at the age of 6. Otherwise, action can also be taken against the caretaker.
Monthly Financial Assistance Under Palanhar Scheme
For the upbringing of each orphan child, the foster family is provided Rs.500 per month for the child up to the age of 5 years, and when the children are taken to the school, Rs.1000 per month till they complete the age of 18 years. Simultaneously, an annual grant of Rs 2000 is provided for orphaned children’s clothing, shoes, sweaters, and other necessities.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Announcement
Regarding the Palanhar scheme, Rajasthan’s Social Justice and Empowerment Minister Master Bhanwar Lal Meghwal said in the assembly that, “Efforts will be made to pay the beneficiaries per month in the state government’s Palanhar scheme also.” After this, Meghwal answered the supplementary questions of the MLAs during the Question Hour and said that the state government will make all efforts for it.
Apply for Palanhar Yojana Online
To join the Palanhar scheme, first, you have to apply for this scheme online. If you want to apply for Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan, then follow the steps below.
- Firstly, go to Palanhar’s website at https://sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After this, the application form for your Palanhar scheme will come.
- Then you have to download the Palanhar Yojana Application Form.
- After that, fill in all the requested information and submit it.
- Then your application process will be completed.
How To Check Palanhar Yojana Beneficiary List
- To see the list of Palanhar Scheme beneficiaries, first, you have to go to the official website.
- Click on the “Beneficiary List” option on the homepage.
- After this, four options will appear in front of you.
- Select District
- Urban area/Rural area
- Municipal Body/Panchayat Samiti-Gram Panchayat
- Then you have to first fill in the name of your district.
- Select from Urban and Rural and then enter your municipality or panchayat.
- After selecting all the options, click on the Submit button.
- The beneficiary list will open on your screen.
Here we have provided you with information about Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana. This is a great initiative taken by the Rajasthan government for orphaned and destitute children of the state. If you want to get any other information related to this post, then feel free to ask us in the comments. Keep visiting Janta Yojana to get more useful guides.