Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme: Now the benefits are being provided by the government to the citizens of every city by including them in the schemes, which will solve many of their problems. Because now the Rajasthan government has also introduced “Social Security Pension Scheme” to provide facilities to the citizens.
Under this scheme, destitute elderly, widows, disabled, divorced, old men and women will be provided some amount as pension every month for living. Along with this, many other types of pension schemes have been included under Social Security Pension Scheme such as – Chief Minister Vriddhajan Samman Pension Yojana, Ekal Nari Samman Pension Scheme, Chief Minister Vishesh Yogyajan Pension, Small and Marginal Farmers Old Age Pension, etc.
Facilities will also be provided to the citizens under these schemes. Therefore, if you also want to know about the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme, then here you are being provided with detailed information about what is Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme, the RAJSSP application procedure, and more.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
This is a scheme started by the Rajasthan government, under which pension will be provided to all the old, helpless, disabled, widowed men and women, in which the general class, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward class people are included.
According to their age, the pension amount will be sanctioned by the state government and this amount will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s bank account, after which the beneficiary can withdraw this amount from the bank account and use it for any work.
Schemes To Be Covered Under Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme
The following are all the different state-wise pension schemes that are covered under the Rajasthan SSP scheme.
Chief Minister Vraddhajan Pension Scheme
Under this scheme, the state government will give a pension amount of Rs 750 per month to women of 55 years of age and above and men of age 58 years and above (men and women below 75 years). Along with this, a pension amount of Rs 1000 per month will be provided to men and women aged 75 years or more as financial assistance.
Rajasthan Old Age Pension Scheme
The amount provided by the government under this scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary. Therefore, to get this amount, it is very necessary to have a bank account of the beneficiary. Apart from this, the annual income limit of the beneficiaries applying under this scheme has been fixed by the state government at Rs 48,000. Therefore, citizens whose annual income is 48,000, only those citizens can join this scheme and get its benefits.
Chief Minister Akel Nari Pension Scheme
Under this scheme, a pension amount of Rs 500 per month to the destitute widows, divorced, abandoned women of the state under the age of 18 years or above 55 years and 55 years or more. Widows less than 60 years of age, divorced abandoned women will be given a pension amount of Rs 750 per month. And the women who are 60 years or above but less than Rs 75 will get Rs 1000 and women who are 75 years or more will get a pension amount of Rs 1500 per month.
Under this scheme, the destitute widows, divorced, abandoned women whose annual income limit is Rs 48,000 or less, then these women can take advantage of this scheme. Therefore destitute widows, divorced, abandoned women can apply to take advantage of this.
Chief Minister Vishesh Yogyajan Pension Scheme
Under this scheme, facilities will be provided to those people who are less than 3 feet 4 inches and transgenders. Such people will be provided the benefit of the Chief Minister Vishesh Yogyajan Pension scheme by the Chief Minister so that these people can also live their lives well.
Therefore, under this scheme, an amount of Rs 750 will be provided to the women of the state below 55 years of age and to the men below the age of 58 years as pension. Along with this, the government will provide an amount of Rs 1000 to women 55 years or more and men of 58 years of age or more. Apart from this, an amount of Rs 1250 will be provided to the citizens of 75 years of age.
Krishak Vraddhajan Pension Scheme
Under this scheme, pensions will be provided to small and marginal farmers every month by the state government. The government will provide a pension of Rs 750 per month to the small and marginal farmers of the state who are 55 years or more and to the men of the age of 58 years or more. At the same time, a pension of Rs 1000 per month will be provided to men and women above the age of 75 years.
Social Security Pension Amount
|Age||Rajasthan Social Security Pension Assistance Amount|
|18-54 years||Rs 500|
|55-59 years||Rs 750|
|60-74 years||Rs 1000|
|over 75 years||Rs 1500|
Eligibility for Social Security Pension Scheme
- Destitute aged 55 years (female) and 58 years (male) or above can apply to this scheme.
- In this, widow women above 18 years of age but up to 39 years of age who are living below the poverty line (BPL) citizens can be included.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by the abandoned women above the age of 18 but up to the age of 59 who are citizens living below the poverty line.
- For this scheme, disabled people living below the poverty line from 6 years to 18 years of age, whose disability percentage is 40 or more, these citizens can apply.
- At the same time, disabled people living below the poverty line between the age of 18 years to 59 years, whose percentage of disability is 40 or more, these people can take advantage of this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme should be provided to the inmates above 55/58 years of age residing in old age homes.
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme Apply Online
- To fill the online form for Social Security Pension Scheme, citizens will first have to go to the official website.
- For this, on a web browser, go to rajssp.raj.nic.in or ssp.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After this, the application form link of the Social Security Pension Scheme will open in front of you.
- Then you download the application form by clicking on the application form link.
- After this, fill in all the information asked in your application form and submit it.
- Then your application process will be completed.
RJSSP Helpline Number
If you have any doubts related to the RJSSP portal, then you can contact them on the following phone numbers and email ID.
- Help Desk Phone No: 0141-5111007, 5111010, 2740637
- Help Desk Email-Id: email@example.com
That was all about the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme. This scheme was introduced to help destitute divorced women, widows, old-age people, small-scale farmers, and special people. If you want to apply for this scheme, then check the eligibility here. Keep visiting Janta Yojana to get the latest information related to the latest schemes and other useful posts.