- The cost of Renuka Dam Project is Rs 1800 crore.
- Renuka Dam Project will supply water to Delhi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi was on a visit to Himachal Pradesh today. He participated in a program organized in Mandi on the completion of 4 years of BJP government in the state. Along with this, PM Modi laid the foundation stone and inaugurated a hydro power project worth Rs 11 thousand crore here. When PM Modi came to Mandi, he laid the foundation stone of three projects and inaugurated one project.
Foundation stone laid for these three projects
1. Renuka Dam Project: The foundation stone of this project, pending for nearly three decades, was laid today (December 27). Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Delhi were brought together for this project. This 40 MW project will be constructed at a cost of about Rs 7000 crore. Delhi will also benefit greatly from this. Through this, Delhi will be able to supply about 500 million cubic meters of water every year.
2. Luhri Phase-I Hydro Power Project: This 210 MW project will be constructed at a cost of more than Rs 1800 crore. This will generate more than 750 million units of electricity annually. It is claimed that this will benefit Himachal as well as the surrounding states.
Read More News Related Articles!– ‘Access to China’s border will be easy’, SC approves Chardham project, know what was the dispute?
3. Dhaulasiddha Hydro Power Project: This is a project of Hamirpur district. This 66 MW project will be constructed at a cost of more than Rs 680 crore. This will generate more than 300 million units of electricity every year.
Inauguration of this project
Savra-Kuddu Hydro Power Project: This 111 MW project has been constructed at a cost of about Rs 2080 crore. This will generate more than 380 million units of electricity every year. The government claims that this will earn the state more than Rs 120 crore every year.
Stay Tuned to Janta Yojana for more Latest & Breaking Himachal Pradesh News.