Do you want to know how to find your SBI Account CIF Number? If yes, then this article is for you. Do you know that all your bank accounts also have a CIF number? Whether it be an SBI bank account or any other bank account, all of them will have a CIF number for every customer.
CIF number for any bank is important to find out useful details about a bank account. With the help of a CIF number, the users can easily track their account details, transactions, and much more. But, the problem here is most people don’t know how to find their SBI account CIF number.
Are you also here for the same reason? If yes, then you don’t have to worry. Today in this post we will tell you 4 easy ways to find the CIF number of the State Bank of India bank account. Before that, let us tell you a little information about the CIF number.
What is Bank CIF Number?
CIF (Customer Information File) is a very important number with the help of which a bank account is tracked or traced. If we understand in simple language, then the complete information of any customer is saved and kept in the bank CIF number itself.
With the help of all this information, the employees of the bank complete all the transactions and work of a person’s account. Sometimes CIF number is also required while transferring your bank account from one branch to another.
Today, with the help of this post, you will be able to find the CIF of your bank account, which will make your work easier.
4 Simple Ways To Find Your SBI Account CIF Number
Here, we have provided the best 4 ways to find your SBI account CIF number. Without wasting our time anymore, let’s know the steps below.
SBI Internet Banking
- First of all login into your SBI account by visiting SBI’s online banking website retail.onlinesbi.com.
- After logging in, click on View Nomination and PAN Details written below your Bank Account Number.
- On the next page, you will find the CIF number written along with SBI Account Number.
If you want, you can download the e-statement of your bank account through your Internet Banking. In that too you will find the CIF number of your bank account written.
- First of all login into your SBI Netbanking Account.
- After login, click on the Account statement on the left side menu.
- After that on the next page select your bank account whose CIF number you want to see.
- Then select the statement of the month you want. After that select the year and month and tick the View and click on Go.
- On the next page, you will get the statement of that account and the information related to the account. Here, you will also see the CIF number written.
SBI YONO Lite App
- Firstly, download or install the SBI Yono Lite App on your Android or iOS device.
- You can log in to this app with the help of your SBI Internet Banking Username and Password.
- After logging in, you will get the tab written Services. Click on it.
- After that, you will see a new page, click on Online Nomination there.
- On the next page, select your bank account number whose CIF number you want to know.
- Here, you will see its CIF number below.
SBI Bank Passbook
The last and easiest way is to check your State Bank of India passbook. On its first page, you will find CIF Number written above the Bank A/C number.
That was all about how to find your SBI account CIF number using different easy and simple methods. If you are ever in need of your CIF number, then checking your passbook is the best option. But if you don’t have your passbook available, then use the other methods given here. Hope you have been able to find the CIF Number of your SBI Account by these methods. Keep visiting Janta Yojana to get more useful and informative posts.