UP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme: If you are looking for the Uttar Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, then this guide is for you. Know what is the Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance scheme, scheme eligibility, required documents, and the online application procedure here.
The Uttar Pradesh government has decided to provide financial assistance for the unemployed youth of the state. This financial assistance will be provided in the form of an unemployment allowance. This allowance will be provided to only those candidates whose studies have been completed but have not received any kind of employment.
The candidates can use this money as a job application fee and prepare well to get employment. If you want to get the benefit of this scheme, then the complete information is here. Know how to apply for UP Unemployment Allowance here and benefit from this scheme.
UP Berojgari Bhatta – Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance
The Uttar Pradesh state government is ready to launch a basic income scheme for unemployed and poor people. The government is considering such a scheme to remove poverty. Under this scheme, the government will provide 1500 rupees as an allowance per month. If the government provides such an amount to the unemployed youth, then the additional burden of about Rs 3 lakh crore will increase on the government’s exchequer.
It is being considered through this scheme that the amount provided as allowance should be given in the hands of the applicant directly. This amount will be sent to the unemployed youth in their bank account, which they can use to get the job.
Eligibility for Unemployment Allowance
- To join the unemployment allowance scheme, a person must be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the person applying for unemployment allowance should be between 21 to 35 years
- To participate in this scheme, it is mandatory for the person to pass the minimum graduate or post-graduate examination.
- If the candidate is a graduate or postgraduate, then he or she is eligible.
- Any boy or girl who is unemployed can participate in this scheme.
- The annual family income of the applying candidate should be less than three lakhs.
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Unemployment Allowance
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhar card
- The person applying should have a voter ID card
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have a bonafide (residence certificate) from the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have his own email id and mobile number
UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Application
If you want to apply online for the Uttar Pradesh unemployment allowance scheme, then follow these steps.
- First, go to the official website on http://sewayojan.up.nic.in/.
- As soon as you go to this website, the Uttar Pradesh SSO login option will appear there, you have to click on it.
- If you are a new user on this website, then you have to first click on the Registration button.
- After that, you have to fill in all the information asked in the registration form. Once you have finished the registration, go to the application for unemployment allowance.
- In the application form, enter your educational qualification, address, and bank details.
- After filling in this information you can participate in this scheme.
Here we have provided you with information about the UP unemployment allowance. If you have any kind of questions related to this information then you can ask through the comment box. We are waiting for your feedback and suggestions. Keep visiting Janta Yojana for more useful guides and updated information about the latest schemes.