UP Excise E-Lottery Portal: If you also want to do online registration and renewal for opening liquor contracts in the state of Uttar Pradesh or you also want to open liquor contracts, then the new allotment/renewal of liquor contracts in the state are open now.
The process of opening liquor or wine shops through UP Excise E-Lottery is being implemented now. This lottery system is done by the Excise Department of Uttar Pradesh Government i.e. UP Excise Department. If we talk about last year, then the government had asked for applications under the new excise policy.
Apart from this, it will be mandatory for you to have a registered status certificate, only after which you will be able to apply for indigenous, English beer, and wine shops. If you also want to know about the UP Excise Department lottery process and online application form for liquor contract, then its information is being given here.
UP Excise E-Lottery Portal
Uttar Pradesh Excise Department announces the UP Excise E-Lottery every year. This lottery will also be implemented soon in the year 2022. Under this lottery, the youth will be supported to open their own liquor or wine shops.
The main objective behind this UP Excise E-Lottery Scheme is to provide Daru Theka Wine shop to youth. With the help of this lottery, government overcomes unemployment. If you want to open your own shop, then you have to register yourself on http://upexciseelottery.gov.in/ portal and apply for the UP Excise Department e-lottery.
Changes Made in UP Excise Department
This year, some changes have also been made in the UP Excise Department. There have been changes compared to the previous year, the changes made are as follows –
- This time the basic license fee will be 252 on each box instead of 225 on country liquor.
- Now wine lifting will be done with an 8 percent quota.
- You will be made sure of the place in advance, where to pick up country and English liquor.
- This year, about 14459 country liquor shops, 4844 beer shops, 5650 English liquor shops, and apart from this the number of model shops will be kept only 407.
- Provision has been made to apply GST on processing fees above 15,000.
UP Excise E-Lottery License Fees
- Country liquor: 10%
- Foreign liquor: 20 percent
- Beer: 15 percent
Documents Required for UP Excise E-Lottery
Some important documents are also required to open a liquor contract/wine shop in Uttar Pradesh, the information of which is as follows –
- Status Certificate
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Character Certificate
UP Excise E-Lottery Registration & Application
If you want to apply online for UP Excise Department E-Lottery and Liquor Contract, then you have to follow this complete process, whose information is given stepwise –
Online Applicant Registration
In the first step follow the instructions given below –
- Now you visit the official website of the state department to apply for the UP liquor contract.
- For this, go to http://upexciseelottery.gov.in/ on a computer.
- Now after visiting the website, the homepage of the Excise Department will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to first click on Applicant Registration.
- If you are already registered, then you have to click on the login section.
- The registration page will open in front of you. Fill in the requested information carefully.
- Now enter the mobile number to be used in it.
- After that fill in the captcha code and click on the Submit button.
- Now you will receive an OTP on the mobile number entered.
- Fill in the received OTP and click on the Submit button.
- Now the verification will be done through your mobile, after which the online registration form of the UP liquor contract will open in front of you.
- Fill in all your information in this form carefully according to the given instructions.
- Now upload a photo of yourself through the scan, and submit it.
- After the completion of the application form, you will get the confirmation and a reference number.
- Once the registration process is completed, submit the application form.
UP Excise Online Portal Login
Now you have to go through the second step for which you have to follow the given instructions.
- Once you are registered, now you have to log in.
- Now the registration number you received will be your username, and the phone number you have given will be your password.
- Upon logging in, the option to change your password will come. If you want to change, then you can easily change it from here.
- Now fill in the information related to your bank account, it will be necessary to upload your Aadhaar card, PAN card, the status certificate also.
- Along with this, you will also have to fill in an affidavit, which will be available on the website.
Selection of UP Excise E-Lottery Liquor Shop
Now you have to complete the process with a third step i.e. the last step. After this process, you will be allotted the contract. Its process is as follows –
- After logging into this process, you have to click on the list for the selection of shops on the website.
- After clicking on it, the shop details page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to select your district and shop type option.
- Then, you have to fill in the requested information like the name of the shop, tehsil, police station, circle, sector, and area.
- After completion of this process, your UP Excise Department lottery process will be completed.
UP Excise Department Helpline
If you want to make any complaint related to illegal liquor making or sale anywhere, then you can feel free to send it through WhatsApp on mobile number 9554482300 or through e-mail at [email protected]. Your name and address will be kept safe, so don’t worry.
These are other contact details that you can ask for help from.
- UP Excise Department Help Email ID: [email protected]
- Mobile Helpline: 9454466043
For Technical issues, contact:
For Payment Related Issues, Contact:
- Helpline Numbers: 05222295279, 05222295484
- Email ID: [email protected]
Here you have been given detailed information about the UP Excise Department E-Lottery. If you want to get any other information related to this, then you can ask through the comment box. We hope you found this information helpful. Keep visiting Janta Yojana for more latest updates and if you like this post, then share it with your friends too.