The government of our country has started many schemes for all the poor and orphan children, under which many types of facilities are provided to poor families and orphan children, which makes their life easier. Similarly, now the Uttar Pradesh government has started the Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme for disabled people.
Under this scheme, people with disabilities will be provided facilities in the form of pension, so that they do not have to spread their hands in front of anyone to fulfill their wishes and they do not have to be a burden on anyone.
Therefore, if you also want to know about Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana, then this post is for you. Here you are being provided with detailed information about Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Yojana, online application form, eligibility, required documents, and more.
What is Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme?
Taking an important decision, the Uttar Pradesh government has started this scheme. This is such a scheme, under which physically handicapped people will be provided pension every month so that they can meet some of their needs. UP government has decided to provide ₹ 500 per month as a facility to disabled people.
The main objective of the government to start this scheme is to help disabled people and get them out of trouble. The government believes that, with the introduction of this scheme, disabled people will not have to spread their hands in front of anyone else, because they can live their life with this money.
Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Eligibility Criteria
- The disabled person joining this scheme should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- A person with a disability must have a bonafide of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme is only for the disabled person of 18 years.
- The applicant’s disability must be 40 percent or more.
- Under this scheme, a grant of Rs. 500 per month will be provided to the beneficiary.
- The annual family income of the residents of rural areas should not exceed 46 thousand, and for the residents of urban areas, its limit has been fixed at 56 thousand annual income.
Required Documents For Viklang Pension Application
- Passport size photograph of the beneficiary.
- Age certificate or any educational record of the beneficiary
- Identity proof (voter ID card, ration card, or Aadhar card)
- Beneficiary mobile number.
- Beneficiary’s bank passbook.
- Income certificate issued by the authority.
- Disability certificate of the beneficiary.
Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Application Procedure
While filling the application form, keep in mind that, you have to fill in all the requested information very carefully. If you make any mistake while filling the form, then your application form can be canceled, due to which you will be deprived of joining this scheme. Apart from this, if you want to fill your form offline, then for this you will have to go to your nearest Panchayat office, where you will be provided complete help related to the application.
Apply for Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Online
If you want to apply for the pension for the disabled, then follow the steps below.
- You have to first go to the official website sspy-up.gov.in.
- After this, click on the given link “Divyang Pension”.
- Now, click on the Apply Now option.
- Next, go to the New Entry Form option.
- Now the application for this scheme will open on the screen.
- Fill in the requested information correctly.
- Then, click on the Save option.
- In this way, your application process will be completed.
Pension Sanction Process
The pension of disabled people who take advantage of this scheme is sent directly to his account. The pension provided to the beneficiary under this scheme is transferred to their accounts in two installments every year. The first installment reaches the disabled beneficiary’s account from April to September and the second installment from October to March. After this, the disabled beneficiary can use his pension by withdrawing it from the account.
Here we have provided you with information about the Uttar Pradesh Viklang Pension Scheme. People who are at least 18 years old and have at least 40% of disability are eligible for the scheme. Get your documents ready and apply for this scheme to get financial assistance. If you have any doubts related to this post, then drop them in the comments below. Stay connected with Janta Yojana to get more updates.