YSR Cheyutha is a state government welfare scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. If you are from SC/ST/OBC/Minority category with your age between 45-60, then you are applicable for this scheme. Know how to apply for YSR Cheyutha in this guide and get Rs.75,000 of financial assistance from the government.
YSR Cheyutha is a state government welfare scheme launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, the women who are in the range of 45 to 60 years will get financial assistance of Rs.75,000 over the period of 4 years. With an objective to empower women, especially single, and widowed, this scheme came into existence.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has spent Rs.17,000 crores on this scheme under the budget. Till now, the government has already transferred two installments to the applicants. Nearly 23.44 lakh applicant women got money in their bank accounts this year. If you want to know the eligibility, required documents, and application details, then read below.
YSR Cheyutha Andhra Pradesh
The government of Andhra Pradesh launched this scheme on August 12, 2020, for the women of AP. Under this YSR Cheyutha scheme, women who are in the range of 45 to 60 years will get financial assistance. The government will provide Rs.75,000 to the beneficiaries over the period of 4 years with Rs.18,750 per year. All the women will get their installments on Aug 12th of the year.
The AP government has sanctioned Rs.17,000 crores in the year 2020 under the state budget. Till now, the government has sanctioned Rs 18,750 to 21,00,189 beneficiaries which amounts to 3,937.90 crores. The second installment of YSR Cheyutha was released on June 22, 2021. Nearly 23.44 lakh women got Rs.18,750 in their bank accounts directly from the government.
Objective Of YSR Cheyutha
The main objective of the YSR Cheyutha scheme is to provide financial assistance to the women of SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories. Under this scheme, the government of Andhra Pradesh is providing Rs.75,000 per period of 4 years. The beneficiaries of this scheme are SC/ST/OBC/Minority caste women who are under 45 to 60 years of age.
Overview Of YSR Cheyutha
|Name of the scheme||YSR Cheyutha|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Category||State Government Financial Assistance Scheme|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to the women of the state|
|Beneficiaries||Women who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority and having ages between 45 to 60 years|
|Funds Offered||Rs.75,000 in 4 years (Rs.18,750 per year)|
|Age Limit||45-60 years|
Budget For YSR Cheyutha
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has already released the state budget on 16th June 2020 for the upcoming financial year. Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy released the budget of Rs.2,24,789.18 crore for 21 welfare schemes of AP. These welfare schemes are all for providing financial assistance to the people of the state. YSR Cheyutha is also one of these welfare schemes. The government has sanctioned Rs.6,300 crores for this scheme.
Implementation Of YSR Cheyutha
The memorandum of understanding(MOU) for this scheme was signed on August 3rd, 2020 with three large companies: Hindustan Unilever Ltd, ITC, and P&G. The scheme was launched officially on12th August 2020 by transferring Rs.18,750 to 23 lakh beneficiaries. Apart from providing financial support, the signed companies will strive towards offering marketing opportunities to the women of the state. Recently, the second phase payment by the government of AP was also released.
YSR Cheyutha Phase-II Payment Status
The second phase payment of YSR Cheyutha was released on June 22, 2021. Nearly 23.44 lakh women got Rs.18,750 in their bank accounts directly from the government. Women who are turning 45 until next year are always welcome to apply for this scheme. Those who are cross 60 years old will become ineligible for this scheme.
Benefits Of Navasakam YSR Cheyutha
The following are the benefits provided to the women of Andhra Pradesh under the scheme. All the women who are between 45 to 60 years will get the following benefits.
- YSR Cheyutha scheme was launched with the main objective of empowering women. Women who are between 45 to 60 years old are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- The government will provide Rs.75,000 in four installments(each one per year) to the applicants. Each installment consists of Rs.18,750 per year.
- Women who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority caste within the age of 45-60 are applicable. These women can get financial support from the government.
- All the services of this scheme such as application, checking status, beneficiary details, etc are provided online. You can apply online, check your status, and more on the official website.
Schemes Under Navasakam
Similar to the YSR Cheyutha scheme, there are several other beneficial schemes that the Govt. of AP has launched. Here are some of the schemes available on the Navasakham AP Gov In portal. If you want to apply for any of these schemes, then you can visit navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus
- Vidya Deevena
- YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- Aarogyasri Card
- YSR Kapu Nestham
- Jagananna Amma Vodi
- YSR Nethanna Nestham
- Vahana Mitra
YSR Cheyutha Registration
The registration options are currently unavailable on the Navasakam portal. Once the official portal opens new registrations, then the candidates can apply for this scheme. Currently, the registration options are not accessible on the portal. But, when the scheme registration becomes available, you can visit the Navasakam.ap.gov.in portal and complete the registration.
After finishing the registration, the candidates can apply for this scheme without any interruption. If you want to apply for this scheme, then you must have the required documents. Not only that, but you should also fulfill the eligibility criteria for the scheme. If you want to register for this scheme, then keep checking the latest news about the scheme.
If you want to apply for YSR Cheyutha, then you must be fulfilling the eligibility criteria that we have shared below.
- This scheme is only applicable to women who are permanent residents of AP.
- Women who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority caste are eligible.
- The age of the applicant should be within the age of 45-60.
- Applicant’s age can’t be less than 45 and more than 60 years.
If you are looking forward to applying for the YSR Cheyutha scheme, then you must submit the following documents online. There is no need to worry about the application fee as well. If you want to register, apply, check status, etc, then you won’t have to pay any fee.
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
YSR Cheyutha Apply Online
If you want to apply for the YSR Cheyutha financial assistance scheme, then follow the simple steps below.
- Go to the official website of navasakam.ap.gov.in portal.
- Once you are on the homepage, click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter your Aadhar Card number, name, father name, age details, address, caste, bank account details, etc.
- Also, upload your documents such as bank passbook, caste certificate, photograph, etc.
- Then, provide your mobile number and submit your application form after checking your details once again.
Search YSR Cheyutha Status Online
- Go to the official website on navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Search Now” option.
- A district-wise payment status list will open on your screen.
- Click on your district and then Mandal’s name on this page.
- Then, search by your name to check the payment status on the website.
Procedure For YSR Cheyutha Login
The applicants who have already registered for this scheme can log in to their accounts. If you want to check any details or want printouts from your user portal, then you can log in. To log in on the YSR Cheyutha portal, follow these simple steps.
- Go to the official website of navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Login” tab.
- Enter your username and password in the respective fields.
- Then, click on the “Login” button.
Procedure To Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
If you want to search for the YSR Cheyutha scheme beneficiary list, then follow these steps.
- Visit the gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in website on your device.
- Now, click on the “Dashboards” tab on the homepage.
- From the drop-down menu, select “YSR Cheyutha Eligible/ Ineligible List”.
- You will get the complete beneficiary list for this scheme on your screen.
- If you want to download the list, then click on the “Excel Download” button.
YSR Cheyutha Know Your Secretariat AP
If you want to know your secretariat name or which secretariat your Mandal comes under, then follow these steps.
- Go to the official website of navasakam.ap.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Know Your Secretariat” tab.
- Click on the blue-colored text next to your District name.
- Then click on the blue-colored text next to your Mandal name.
- Here, you can view your Secretariat Name easily.
If you have any issues regarding using the portal or applying for the scheme, then contact the helpline. Go to the web page that we have shared here or write an email to this address.
- Navasakam Portal Helpline: firstname.lastname@example.org
That was all about the YSR Cheyutha scheme, payment details, registration, and application procedure. Under this scheme, the women who are in the range of 45 to 60 years will get financial assistance of Rs.75,000. Do not waste this opportunity if you have women in your family who are applicable for this scheme. We hope you like this article. If you want to get more useful guides in the future, then keep visiting Janta Yojana.