Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana: Madhya Pradesh State Government has started Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana on the lines of MNREGA for all the youth of the state. If you want to know how to register and apply for this scheme online, then this guide will help you.
Under this scheme, 100 days of guaranteed employment will be provided in a year to the unemployed urban youth of the state. During the tenure of employment, skill training will be provided to the youth in the field of their choice.
After getting training, youth can get skilled in their field and get employment at a good salary. If they want, they can also start their own business. In this post, we have explained all the information about the MP Mukhyamantri Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana
On 26 January 2019, on the occasion of Republic Day, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Kamal Nath launched Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana in Chhindwara. Under this scheme, after giving 10 days of training to the Economically Weaker (EWS) category youth of urban areas, employment will be provided for the next 90 days.
During the period of employment, the youth can improve their skills, so that they can become proficient in that work. In this way, after completing 100 days, the youth will be able to achieve good work skills. After completion of 100 days, the youth can apply for getting employment in any other company. In this way, this scheme can prove to be very effective.
MP Yuva Swabhimaan Registration Date
The process of registration of Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana is started in urban bodies on February 10, 2019. Also, skill training will start for the registered youth for employment of their choice in February itself.
Eligibility & Required Documents
- Only residents of Madhya Pradesh can apply for Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana.
- EWS category (EWS) youth from economically weaker sections can participate in this scheme.
- Under this scheme, only unemployed youth will be provided opportunities.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 to 36 years.
- The applicant should have identity proof such as an Aadhaar card.
- It is very important for the applicant to have an income certificate.
Yuva Swabhimaan Yojana Registration
The announcement of the scheme for the economically weaker youth of the urban area of MP state has started on 10 February 2019. Here is how you can apply for this scheme to benefit from the training and get employment soon.
- Firstly, go to the official website of Yuva Swabhimaan on yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in.
- Now, on the homepage, you will see the “Apply” option. Click on this option.
- On the next page, click on the “Register” button.
- The registration form will open on your screen. Fill in the complete information here.
- Enter your mobile number and verify it by providing the OTP.
- Once you are done, submit the application to complete the registration.
We hope you got to know relevant details about the Madhya Pradesh Yuva Swabhimaan scheme here. If you have any questions related to this scheme, then ask through the comment box. We are waiting for your feedback and suggestions. If you want to get more updated posts, then keep visiting the Janta Yojana website.